For Patrons - Shana Moulton: Glyph Nodes (2015)
Moulton creates worlds at the threshold of absurdity and truth, catharsis and cliché, the material and the spiritual. This is reflected in her editions for 1646, borrowing the look and feel of wellness commercialism but translated into a collection of objects as hieroglyphs of healing, inviting potent empathy.
Each Glyph Node wall sculpture is its own unique arrangement. Each one of Shana Moulton’s editions is handmade and unique.
- Please note: Editions are unique and can be different then the shown image.
- Sculpture, wood, plastic, paint Ca. 26 x 30 x 4 cm.
- Number of editions: 25 (+1 a.p.).
- You will receive the lowest available number.
- Due to the nature of this item we recommend choosing ‘Collect at 1646’, if you choose the shipping option, we use shipping with insurance to protect your item as much as possible. Shipping costs including insurance are added to the total amount.
- You can return this product within 14 days of receiving the item(s), please read our full returns policy (in Dutch) or contact us if you have any questions. In case of returning a gifted Friend edition, refund of the donation does not apply.
11 in stock